CLICK HERE to find out more about the training options & prices.
A $5.00 casual fee has now been introduced.
To go start to the website shop, click on this link ... https://canterburyshop.shopdesq.com/
View latest results
Track & Field SENIORS
Track & Field CHILDRENS
CROSS COUNTRY & ROAD
Sunday, 4 March 2018
Event date: 23/06/2018 10:30 AM Export event
CHRISTCHURCH ANGLICAN HARRIER CLUB PRESENTS:
AGE GRADE SCRATCH RACES:
Boys / Girls 8 (and under) 12:30 p.m.
Boys / Girls 9, 10 12:40 p.m.
Boys / Girls 11, 12 12:50 p.m.
Boys / Girls 13, 14 , 15, 16, 17 (can enter the main race) 1:00 p.m.
Cross Country Handicap Relay
SM, M U20, MM, SW, W U20, MW 1:20 p.m.
Age Grade scratch races 2.5km (approx)
ALL Relay Teams 4 runners x 5km
ENTRY FORM: The Entry Form is to be completed and emailed to email@example.com
NOTE that the Entry Form has 3 TABS to complete
1. The Cover sheet is to be included with your Entry Form.
2. Entry Form for the Main Relay - Team entries TAB
3. An Entry Form for the Age Grade Scratch race - age grade races TAB
All Underage Scratch Races $1.00
ALL Relay Team *$24.00 per team
*Additional Sanctioned Event fee for unregistered athletes:
$10 per athlete (Grade 18 and over) and under $5 per athlete (grade 17 and under)
For INTERNET BANKING Acc No: 03 1594 0059724 00
the Bank Account details are also on the Summary Sheet.
Entries close for the relay on Tuesday 12th June 2018
Entries for the Age Grade Scratch races close on Wednesday 20th June 2018 with
53 McBratneys Road,
1. Relay entries must be submitted in running order on the OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
with estimated times for 5km, date of birth, gender and registration number for each runner.
2. Any team that beats their estimated team time by more than 10 mins
will be ineligible for a place, but individual times will still count.
3. Team changes must be done by 12:50pm on race day.
4. For all underage races, can genders (B/G) be given on the entry form.
5. Parking on the road maybe required.
Categories: EventsNumber of views: 2583
Number of Seats: